Map Suggestion: Add Water!

Wouldn't it be cool to have a stream you could run across, or a river section you could wade through?

I was just thinking some maps are the perfect aesthetic for water sections, like Yamaoka could have a Koi Pond area or something. We know there are water assets available because Plague's fountains use water. What do you think, do you like this idea?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • The spirit and oni realm has water, not that deep but it does have water under the bridges

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    The spirit and oni realm has water, not that deep but it does have water under the bridges

    Ah, you're right. But it's such a small area I forgot about it. We need more!

  • True, it would be fun to have some water bodies around. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • I don't think full on streams would work, but small puddles would be cool. Also bodies of water that can't be reached. Like yamoaka could have a koi pond if it was fenced off.