Until they're properly balanced
The use of keys and/or moris should guarantee a safety pip for the other side. Thoughts?
The use of keys and/or moris should guarantee a safety pip for the other side. Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Safety pip for bad killers with 0-1 hooks or crouching survivors with 5k points all game? Hell no.
And what about good survivors who depop because they were farmed off hook when the killer has a mori? Or good killers who get screwed over by the emblem system?
This will screw up the whole ranking and matchmaking system even more and it's not fair at all. This is a bad idea bud.
I agree. When I use a Mori I shouldn't be punished for it. Survivors get a pip when using a key. But as a killer I'm lucky to black pip on a 4k with Mori.