I have questions bout DS

I see people complain about DS a lot. I mean a lot. I've never used it but am considering doing so because I tend to get tunneled 7 out of 10 games. I even made a few rules for myself for future use.

1.) If the killer hooked someone else and DS is still active, don't hit the skill check

2.) Don't use it in Endgame Collapse (with exceptions)

But was DS ever an anti-tunnel perk? Has it been specified that it was an anti tunnel perk? Cause idk. Someone teach me.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • It's actually been specified that it wasn't, at least from the developers' perspective. The idea that DS was intended as an anti-tunnel perk was apparently completely fabricated by the community.

  • I always just play the game like normal when i have it, killers only find it irritating because people know they are immune for 60 secs so they play like toxics a-holes. I just slug those people.