Sound Effects Issue Continued
So as I've already mentioned in the previous post to this. I'm getting constant exit stage music on what I've had on all MacMillan and Coldwind maps as of yet. I can get in chase to get chase music, but as soon as it ends, exit stage music.
Not only this but there are WAY WAY more sound problems. I was in Purgation Temple on top of the temple gen. I had to look down from a certain angle just to hear it be 70%+
With outside gens, I actually have to look at it sometimes to hear them. Hatch, have to look at to hear. Even the sacrifice sound I have to look at them to hear the full sound XD between this and people telling me of constant chainsaw sound Bubba, silent downed survivors and a doctor that gets nobody screaming when they dont have Iron Will or Calm Spirit. I have also had disconnected survivors bodies still moan in pain constantly 🤣 I pose the question "Why bother playing?"
New map design+killer reworks=bad sound effects. Like how? 🤣
Any other issues ye might be having, feel free to drop it in.
Comments
It's not Dead by Daylight if the sound isn't broken with every update 🙄
Like I know it always has some sound issue but in all my time playing these last 2 years. I dont remember it this bad. And they seem pretty happy having people pay for a Fortnite battle pass every rift. I looked at the special edition of this game on console and it is 35-40 euro. Guess what, it still only goes to Huntress. So for an already 4 year old game, they are charging high price for old gen characters.
Like at least if they updated to the previous years characters well and good so bring it up to Legion if you're charging 35-40. Cause honestly this game should be sold at a price close to zero. It's just all money with these guys. I was told by my relative who looked at forums that overall on ALL platforms. There is only 33,000 players 🤣 good look BHVR.