Big brain move?
Am I the only one who, when injured and outside of the terror radius, will step in an open trap just to get the escape points?
Curious if anybody else shares the sentiment of frisky fear and a selfish reward
Am I the only one who, when injured and outside of the terror radius, will step in an open trap just to get the escape points?
Curious if anybody else shares the sentiment of frisky fear and a selfish reward
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I always do, but only if a teammate is nearby so he can rescue me and the killer also get some points aswell.
I would never do this on pupose without a teammate, since with my luck i usually need 20 escape attemps to get out of that damn thing.