A simple addition that will make Breakout much better!
Breakout is a good perk, but I have a problem with it that I would like to fix.
Here is what I want to add to this perk:
The Wiggle Progress of carried Survivors can be determined by the intensity of their Auras at a distance of up to 24 meters.
Now the situation can be more under control and this nice little new feature can slightly improve the perk.
Comments
I think breakout is already a fine perk as it is.The only thing it holds back a bit is the amount of skill/coordination you needs to make it work but considering that your reward is rescueing your teammate from the killers grasp it should take a lot of work to use.
Also the aura reading would be really difficult because you only see auras clearly if the target isn't in Line of Sight