Just restarted playing killer again!
It's early days and I'm well aware of which are SWFs and which are solos but have just played Trapper in Hags domain, needless to say I had one DC when about to be 3rd hooked... but why, just why, even if I were super toxic it just tells me you were really upset and either I'm going to be happy or sad about that.
I'm aware of most of the survivors mindset as I've only been playing that since shortly before Ruin was removed from the game but this has helped me move into getting into being a red ranks for killer.
I just played four solo survivors and destroyed them, then I played 3 SWFs with a random solo and only managed to kill the solo. The four solo survivors were better than the SWFs!
Please can someone at Behaviour please please tell me why this huge imbalance in the game hasn't been fixed with slowdowns and/or offering killers more BP? These are simple changes... aren't they?
Comments
How many SWF-Threads did you start so far? 50? Serious Question.
As far as I can see, this post relates to :
1. starting to have fun with killer again
2. people are DCing again
3. how easy solo survivors were to play against as killer compared to SWFs.
First one is a big pat on the back
Second is a pat on the back but needs to be watched
Third isn't being addressed because it is a huge problem in DBD, I guess I like to talk about current issues in DBD which unfortunately SWFs balancing seems to be a white elephant for some.