Hello, Devs. Some suggestions. Thanks in advance for ignoring and not reading. :-D

I want to suggest the following:

Change in EGC:

If the killer player opens an exit, the EGC timer should be shortened to 60 seconds.

Changes to hatch:

Please refer to: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/143769/suggestion-hatch-change

Totems:

Make them harder to find.

Basement:

I want to take up an old idea again and have a sarcophagus there.

Functionality:

If, due to matchmaking or a massive imbalance in player skills, the killer player sees no chance to win land, he can get into it, cannot get out, does not win any points, triggers the EGC. The Survivors can then still open the gates and disappear.

Comments

  • I mean your title is literally an insult why would the devs even check it out. If I was a dev looking at that title I would just straight up ignore it for being rude

  • If the killer player opens an exit, the EGC timer should be shortened to 60 seconds.

    That would be a huge buff to Blood Warden, since it would be easier to activate it to block the gates until the end of the EGC.

  • @Salty_Huntress said:

    I mean your title is literally an insult why would the devs even check it out. If I was a dev looking at that title I would just straight up ignore it for being rude

    That's ok. They have divided the community into two camps anyway: trusted and the rest. That says a lot, if you ask me.


  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    Firstly, if you want your suggestions to be taken seriously, I'd suggest avoiding the passive-aggressive title.

    1. The endgame collapse timer is only two minutes, that's already pretty short. The killer opening the exit-gate is virtually the killer conceding. I see no reason why the killer should benefit from forfeiting the match.
    2. The hatch seems fine to me as is. Changing it to your suggestion would make it complicated and difficult for newer players to understand. The hatch spawning criteria is already something that isn't understood by a lot of players.
    3. Better totem placements is already something the developers have been working on.
    4. This seems like a way to DC, without technically DC-ing. There's no point in the disconnect penalty if the developers are just going to encourage players to give up by adding features like this.

    Thanks for your advice.

    I've made some suggestions before in best manners, which have also been ignored. That's fine with me.

    When I see what is being responded to, namely from my point of view on issues where people grumble or even shout, if you can call it that, I thought I would do the same.

    Especially if you as a manufacturer want to have feedback, then you should appreciate it.

    I haven't spent money on DBD in a long time. Why should I? For cosmetics?

    It would be my appreciation for the game and the devs. And the only thing I expect is that serious suggestions, which also take time, don't go unread.

    Otherwise I can assume that the desire for suggestions for improvement is by far not as serious as they would have me believe.

  • @DAMNFASTDEAD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1267064#Comment_1267064

    Thanks for your advice.

    I've made some suggestions before in best manners, which have also been ignored. That's fine with me.

    When I see what is being responded to, namely from my point of view on issues where people grumble or even shout, if you can call it that, I thought I would do the same.

    Especially if you as a manufacturer want to have feedback, then you should appreciate it.

    I haven't spent money on DBD in a long time. Why should I? For cosmetics?

    It would be my appreciation for the game and the devs. And the only thing I expect is that serious suggestions, which also take time, don't go unread.

    Otherwise I can assume that the desire for suggestions for improvement is by far not as serious as they would have me believe.

    You don't know if they read or not read your suggestions. Maybe they did, and thought it wouldn't be the best to do that thing.