50/50 Main Here. I Am Getting Pretty Tired Of Ebony Mori’s
Hello, I know this has come up a lot. But I have seen so many ebony mori’s as a survivor lately it is driving me up a wall.
I know some people like to equate keys to mori’s and to an extent yes. A killer can Mori someone once they have been hooked. In some cases that's as soon as the first minute of a match. Just think about that for a second.
For a key you need the hatch to spawn, which is impossible to do in the beginning of the match. If all 4 are alive you need all gens to be done, 3 alive you need 4 gens etc. A survivor can't just escape in the first few minutes as a killer can just Mori half the team.
As a killer I don't mind keys. That specific survivor has to last the match for the key to be used and I do alright as killer. Sure it can be frustrating when 3 survivors get out when I could have gotten them but I barely see keys.
As a survivor lately it has been almost every 3 matches has a Mori and 1 in 5 it feels like is an ebony Mori. I hate Mori's as a killer. I will bring one very rarely when I get sh*t on by survivors because rage lol but I despise using them.
Anyways there's my two cents as someone who plays both sides. Thank you.
Comments
Am I not entitled to an opinion? I play both sides. I don’t see keys as much as I do mori’s. And when I do see keys I sometimes end up sacrificing that survivor so it doesn’t matter. But hey great input, thank you for stopping bye lmao.
What rank killer do you play and what rank survivor do you play? I’m high ranks, a Key will make a hell of a lot more difference than a Mori will.
I'm almost into the red killer rank and I'm a red survivor rank. People coming in so hostile into some of these posts. I didn't say I've never been demolished by people with keys, I just don't see that as often as I do Mori's. Especially now for some reason.