This chapter won’t be candyman
Scott knows who this killer is and he says it’s not candy man this killer will be classic and iconic candy man is not iconic ..also that tweet from the dev is to on the nose lol it reminds me of the death slinger trailer when everyone said it would be pinhead ..if I’m not mistaken Scott said it wasn’t pinhead
Comments
If he knows its not..for a fact. who is it? He either knows or doesn't. You cant say you know for a fact but have no answer for who it really is...
And how does "Scott" know who the killer is? Does he work for BHVR? Does he accompany the development of the game from the inside? What's his source?
Scott thinks he knows what killer it is, he took a trip to the BHVR studios, and that is how he knew the next killer was the 'gunslinger' (name before deathslinger). But I do not know if they would allow people who did not work for BHVR to see any licensed killers before release.
Plus, Candyman is pretty iconic, in a lot of urban areas of the US, the movie is insanely popular. It is iconic enough to get a NECA figure, a Macfarlane figure, and an upcoming big budgeted heavily marketed reboot. Perhaps the biggest black horror villain of all time. And even if he wasn't... how iconic is Demogorgon and Amanda from saw? People keep looking at the Bloody Disgusting article for clues, but I believe a lot of what they said to be entirely fluff words to make it sound good.
I believe its IT. As the 4 on the picture looks like the same paint design used on ITS face.
Scott admits you shouldn't rely on him. I'm personally completely disregarding his opinion because that's all it is.