Skins <3
Can we have more skins like Zara’s new one please <3 it has to be my fav in the whole game I have now become a Zara main !! Thank you so much, the top and pants are just life ! I need them on all the females !
Can we have more skins like Zara’s new one please <3 it has to be my fav in the whole game I have now become a Zara main !! Thank you so much, the top and pants are just life ! I need them on all the females !
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is super cute! I love her head piece and the headphones accessory, really cute and full of personality!
Right ! As soon as I saw it I was like that is defo a bit of me I need it ! I would actualy wear that outfit