What’s up with bamboozle?

Heard it’s broken (Although it already was by not blocking the third vault fast enough)

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • There is no visible Entity Blocker. This combined with the fact that they reduced the distance where you hear it (a few Patches ago) makes it difficult to notice sometimes.

    (Strangely I see more Bamboozles lately...)

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    There is no visible Entity Blocker. This combined with the fact that they reduced the distance where you hear it (a few Patches ago) makes it difficult to notice sometimes.

    (Strangely I see more Bamboozles lately...)

    Remember the Tinker 2 bug from a couple years ago?

    If you ran Tinker 2 the effect of your TR radius disappearing never went away and you could be a 0 TR killer on anyone for the whole match. It was a week of pure killer bliss!

    ....oh and sweet survivor tears too.

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1266384#Comment_1266384

    Remember the Tinker 2 bug from a couple years ago?

    If you ran Tinker 2 the effect of your TR radius disappearing never went away and you could be a 0 TR killer on anyone for the whole match. It was a week of pure killer bliss!

    ....oh and sweet survivor tears too.

    Queue times was as long as a week too I bet LoL.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    There is no visible Entity Blocker. This combined with the fact that they reduced the distance where you hear it (a few Patches ago) makes it difficult to notice sometimes.

    (Strangely I see more Bamboozles lately...)

    I didn't know this, but it makes a lot of sense. I had a game as Clown the other day where a survivor ran at a window I had just Bamboozled and was trying and failing to vault through it. I assumed they were just new and didn't understand what the block meant.