why use pop goes the weasel?

It is the most satisfying and fair advantage to use, you hang at 1, you can use pop

If you have the perk to the maximum, you can use that counter as a reference against DS

Few survivors complain about it because it has 1 requirement that is very fair

It is one of the best perks to defend the latest generators


NO GEN RUSH

Sorry if I have grammatical errors, my language is not English

Comments

  • You could also use Make Your Choice to time DS. But yeah Pop can sometimes mean the difference between getting gen-rushed and not. And your english is great don't worry about it :)

  • I dont mind going against pop, as long as your not a Freddy.

  • @Kellie said:

    I dont mind going against pop, as long as your not a Freddy.

    lol Freddy + BBQ + POP xD

  • I really only use it on killers with ways to get around like billy and demo(I dont play freddy),and sometimes oni but not regularly since with oni i prefer to run something like infectious and monitor and just constantly chasing instead of worrying about kicking a gen.

  • Never forget:

    Pop :(