I understand the situation about covid 19 and homeoffice but it´s enough now @ devs !

Hello,

don´t get me wrong but, im tired to play a stuck in walls buggy Nurse on Ironworks. Im tired to play as Killer on Autohavenmaps with 10 000 windows and im tired to play with all that stucks, lags and stuff like this. Allways the same and it doesn´t matter if you play killer or survivor. Siriously i understand the situation atm but im not interested to support a game with all that stupid things anymore.

I need a break....

greetings a very mad DBD player

Comments

  • Then take a break, give yourself time to do stuff you didn't do before. I actually stopped playing during the day (I still play at night because there is nothing else to do and the game is still dope)

    Who knows? You might discover something you are good at even though you didn't know you could do it

  • Yeah i will bilaueta. Siriusly look at the Bugforum: Its full of bugs. Gamebugs, visualbugs and other stuff. Thats not normal ...def not. If no one believe me: google me: PNgamer Steam. Theres my profile. Im a exp player with over 4100h....and for myself it´s rly sad what happend to this game. Can´t understand that ....

    greetings