Entity Charm
How do I get the infinite Entity charm because I have an account on PS4 and a mobile one but I still don't have it.
Is this a bug or I didn't do something specific?
How do I get the infinite Entity charm because I have an account on PS4 and a mobile one but I still don't have it.
Is this a bug or I didn't do something specific?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You should have gotten it just for logging in? I do have DBD mobile but I didn't pre-register, so as far as I know it's not linked to Steam account. Maybe submit a help ticket.
Ok I'll do