PIP and rank reset

Hi everyone!

I want to share my opinion on the pip and rank reset. It is like being doomed to stay at high rank even if you don’t feel like it is your place.

Speaking of my experience, I am actually rank 4 and I don’t feel like this is the rank I should be at. The emblems are quite easy to earn, and thus save your rank or move to a higher one. Then, rank reset happens and I’m just going back to rank 5. And it’s going round and round like this, being stuck among these amazing survivors I can’t compete with.

This all comes to the fact that I want to play killer, try some killers, get experience, but I can’t given my actual rank, and I just won’t play killer because of that, despite the fact that I want to. I say that I can’t because I don’t even have the time to because of how fast games go when you don’t even know what to do at this point.

So, I know the devs have a new system in preparation, but I would hope to get the old rank reset so I won’t get this weird « I want to play but I don’t want to play » feeling while we wait for that new system.

I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one in that position, and I think it is not a good thing. Also, I’m not including the fact that whenever you reach rank 12 you already match with red ranks, because this is not intended.

That’s it for me, sorry if any mistakes were written. Late here, and English isn’t my mother langage. Stay awesome.

Comments