Bamboozle bug returned

Platform: PC

Today I came across a game in which Bamboozle was being used, but it didn't make an audio queue when right next to the window and there was also no visual queue when I went to vault it; after a while it made a very low noise to show the entity blocker wearing off, however. It seems like a resurgence of a bug from a while back.

I vaulted it, killer vaulted after, we continue loop, I go to vault, there isn't an option but it's clearly not showing as blocked.

  • Character played - I was playing Adam Francis, Killer was playing Cannibal
  • Perks played - Killer was running Bamboozle, enduring/spirit fury, bbq
  • Map - Sanctum of Wrath, this occurred on the window of the killer shack
  • Frequency of the issue - Not tested, but this is the first instance in which I've seen this perk since the hotfix.


Tagged: Duplicate

Comments