How many of you are a member of the P3 killer gang?
And by that, I mean how many of you have all your killers at max prestige?
Please post screenshots as proof if you can.
Tagged:
Trusted
And by that, I mean how many of you have all your killers at max prestige?
Please post screenshots as proof if you can.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm trying to get Ghostface to P3 50, and I doubt I'll P3 50 Trapper as I have those offerings for maps that were removed.
I only miss the Deathslinger, but only because I decided I want to max out the perks for all the others first.
I almost have all my p3 killers, just let me upload candyman to p3 and I'll be inside the club!
Srry i dont know how can take a picture from my phone and post here 😭
If you're on PC just take a screenshot.
Alright, really flexin' on the rest of the community ok
I c u
Never gonna.
Way too much BP spent for bloody clothes that i'll never wear on characters i'll barely play.
:)
It feels really good maxing out all your characters though.
That differs from person to person.
I used to when there were less Killers, but the feeling was still close to nothing.
I don't play this game enough to do that though.