Camaraderie rework idea

Hello everyone,

I would like to keep the core functionality of the perk, so i suggest the following change:


While you are on the Hook in the Struggle Phase, Camaraderie activates.

If the killer is within 16 metres of your Hook while Camaraderie is activated, the Struggle Phase timer is slowed down by 40%/45%/50%.


Please let me know what do you think about this change, and if you think Camaraderie should be reworked at all.

Comments

  • I understand that with this idea, it's less centered around actual camaraderie, but the devs already did something similar with the perk Tinkerer.

    They completely reworked that perk, and now the name of the perk has nothing to do with its effect.

    If you do think Camaraderie should be reworked/changed, what would you suggest?

  • I refuse to run a perk that makes me participate in the struggle mechanic for a longer amount of time. It could be the best perk in the game and I still wouldn'r run it because of the hatred I hold for button mashing mechanics.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    "Life has taught you the importance of friendship"

    I don't what kind of friendship you can develop with the killer that lets you stay more on the hook while spamming buttons to stay alive. But i'm sure it's not a healthy one.

    The whole point of the name and the perk is to have 2 survivors help each other, hence the name "camaraderie"

    "You remember your friends and refuse to die"