Trapper Potential Commercial.

Ever get tired of losing gens fast while you set traps?

Do you feel like he is a waste of time playing as?

Well look no further as I will share with you a major secret that has every Trapper player going wild.

All you need to do is equip one single perk: Blood Warden. Then trap around your chosen exit gate and when you have setup your area. Set traps in a corner until all gens are done. Immediately open a gate and let them come to you. High rank survivors always stick around during endgame collapse due to their own cockiness and self assurance. Even when a survivor is downed, they wont leave. Laugh in their face as you hook past the half way mark and let them unhook to make the game end quicker.

Let's see what some of our followers said: "Three games in a row I could have killed all 4 with Blood Warden if I wanted to" "Thisll show them cocky survivors to stick around."

Try it now and get a 'Thumbs up of approval'

All new Blood Warden Trapper play set. You try it now!!!

Comments