Solo Q
SOLO q.png
Today's solo q was brought to you by Behaviour Interactive
Today's solo q was brought to you by Behaviour Interactive
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This thread is sponsored by RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS.
If i got a dollar for every post relating this i would be rich.
Self care :/
Yeah it is good in solo q, especially when you want to escape and actually be able to save your teamates without searching the whole map for a blendett hiding in a bush to heal you. With that perk that everybody ridicules you get more value in solo q than any other perk, but what i know i have only 1.6k hours in this game and been trough hell without it (:
Remember when self care was meta.. before the healing nerf kicked in
No, just one man, i have stopped a long time ago to hit those 5, now i developed a reflex to hit the 1 circle everytime sadly :(
I started to play exactly before that period, in august 2018, i think the nerf came around the same time, anyway to this day i love using the self care because i can heal and save other people with it's help
I understand but the time it wastes is way too much. I personally couldn't play with someone if they used it. I run inner strength which to me is a lot better.
Try using self care,resilience,botany knowledge and spine chill.
Fast vaults,faster healing,a counter to stealth killer and you can finish many actions faster.
Super fun build in my opinion
ye,the times :F
Yeah,don't agree any day of the week. Wastes too much time,nearly 1 half of of a gen missed. Even worse when the killer uses sloppy/has some type of slowdown. Besides,healing is overrated anyway. Just Use IW,do gens,loop and escape. That's atleast how I do it,you don't need adren either although it's good if you don't heal.
Ok, use no mither than if you like being injured and always be 1 tap down, good idea especially with ya boi deathslinger in the game atm
I just said sc is overrated and wastes time. I did say healing was overrated,and it is really overrated at times. Never said you should never do it,and no mither is a waste of a perk slot and I'd never use it. Dunno what kind of argument was it,but I guess it had to do with me playing injured the whole time and being 1 tap(still weak "argument" or whatever it was supposed to be). Also if you have trouble with slinger the most,then I dunno. Just predrop all pallets if u're that insecure.
Ok Mr. I am always right