Do you run Insidious Bubba?
Last week I decided to complete an Archives mission which involved sacrificing 2 survivors during the End Game Collapse while using NOED. So I had the idea to become Insidious Bubba for a few rounds to try and complete said mission, being those rounds my first Insi-Bubbas ever.
My third attempt was succesful, managed to sacrifice 3 people in the basement at the very end, and that got me thinking: just how many people go with this strategy and how often? I'll probably won't do Insidious Bubba anytime soon but I'm not against it either (I've also been a victim a couple of times in the past).
Comments
If I don't feel like working for my kills, especially during the Endgame, I'll play Insidious Bubba.
F-tier killer. Kind of no point.
I can get kills with Bubba just fine without resorting to this scummy tactic.
I'm planning on doing "Is camping viable at rank 1" and do it with Insidious Bubba.