can't escape or open hatch when downed
you cannot open a hatch with a key while downed. You also can't leave through the hatch while downed even when its open.
Tagged:
Not a Bug
you cannot open a hatch with a key while downed. You also can't leave through the hatch while downed even when its open.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can jump out the hatch while downed/slugged. I think it would be nice if you could use a key while slugged, but currently you can't. I would LMAO if I watched a bro crawl all the way to a closed hatch and then bam, gone. Not likely though. Killers already have their panties in a bunch about the mere existence of keys.