I'm DCing randomly, but why?
Everything is working with my internet box. I'll get into rounds, and in the middle of it, whether being killer or survivor, the game will randomly kick me back to the title screen and say that I need a network to play the game. But my network is fine, all of my other online games work fine, even my Psnow works fine. And every time I get a penalty. I lose my items, my bloodpoints, none of my daily rituals are met, and I'm left pissed. The game has become unplayable. Does anyone know why this is happening?
Comments
O.o I would find out the ip of the server and path ping it to see if it’s got a issue on one of the hops beyond 3 as 1 is your device 2 is your router and 3 is your isp. I had lag issues on wow on hop 6 it ended up being routed thou charter in Georgia and as I wasn’t a customer they didn’t care.
Yea this happens with me from time too time. Only thing I've learned too fix it is too check the integrity of the files, or uninstall and reinstall the game. Everything will still be there besides icon packs if you have any.