Tips for tunneling
Tips not to avoid it but to do it. (Don't take this post serious here I only say what I discovered).
If you are using a perks that gives you a obsession, the obsession never have DS, why?, I don't know at all
Tips not to avoid it but to do it. (Don't take this post serious here I only say what I discovered).
If you are using a perks that gives you a obsession, the obsession never have DS, why?, I don't know at all
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah in my experience DS doesn't really increase your chances of being the obsession.
Hold W
If you want to do it properly then focus on one surv (obv) refuse to hit anyone else unless they're physically blocking the path to your special friend, and don't let things like DS, BT, or not getting to kill anyone else get you down