Can we have prestige turn on/off
I only prestige Nancy (gotta do it for Barb) I have no intention of prestiging anyone else (even my faves). Everyone else Im working towards unlocking all perks...if I prestige by accident I'll lose so much progress. I just get nervous that I might Prestige by mistake. (Like my dog lay on controller or something).
Is there a way you can add a button to turn off/on ability to prestige a character?
Am I the only one who worries about this?? ๐
Comments
Em... there is no way that you can by mistake prestige the character because:
You need to hold for 3 seconds the prestige button
After that there is an notification to confirm if you want to prestige or not.
I wouldn't say it's very likely. If you do happen to press it, you have to even hold down the button for a few seconds (kind of like when you buy one of the things on the bloodweb) and it still has a prompt even after that asking you if you're sure you want to prestige.
It wouldn't be completely impossible, but I think there's plenty of room to be careful about it.
I don't think there is anyway to turn it off.
But i'm on the same boat when it comes to not prestiging any character. I prestiged Feng Min, and well doing it is pointless in my eyes.
When it comes to your doggo laying on the controller and accidentally prestiging unless he/she is a super smart doggo that can manipulate the controls in order to prestige i think you'll be ok on that end :)
Okay...its been awhile. I didnt remember about the prompt. Thanks!
Everytime I open a new bloodweb I get nervous..i wont anymore...