Will Closing the Hatch ever come back?
I thought it was pretty balanced, especially once they made the exit gates powered. Will it ever be implemented again?
I thought it was pretty balanced, especially once they made the exit gates powered. Will it ever be implemented again?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It will be balanced only if they delete that free win, and add a timer on a survivor, so his aura would be revealed after 3-4 minutes, in case of survivor trying to hold the game hostage.
It was rescinded after the ptb caused some sectors of the survivor community to backlash, which is a shame considering it was actually very fair IMO. The person to find it first would win.
I hope it does. The developers seem to have forgotten the Decisive Strike change as well, which is frustrating to see. I got falsely optimistic for hatch changes and DS changes, but it will be months before it happens now.
What was decisive strike?
It would make it so that at 3 gens and 2 people it would be a guarranteed 4 man no matter what. It was too strong and therefore reverted.
I wouldn't mind the exit gate scenario.
The game will end quickly which is what I like.
Devs came up with the closing mechanic because they realized that it is broken.
If they forget about all this now just because of survivors protesting, this would be hilarious