Decisive Strike Lag
tenth time later after the update that, when i have to use ds, skillcheck is lagging like no tomorrow.
does it happens to you too?
NOPE I'm not playing from a lowend pc, playing from pc that i use from Work ^..^
tenth time later after the update that, when i have to use ds, skillcheck is lagging like no tomorrow.
does it happens to you too?
NOPE I'm not playing from a lowend pc, playing from pc that i use from Work ^..^
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@bubba_is_bubba
I have regular lag spikes that started appearing on Patch 3.6.0 (not only when using DS). I eventually found a way to minimize their effect, but I still kinda lag when a skill check appears.
I advise you to report the issue at https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/technical-issues.