Glitch?
hi, i have just started playing dbd and it’s saying my level is this?!?? I’ve played two games 😂 I play on the Xbox. Any help??
Tagged:
Mod
hi, i have just started playing dbd and it’s saying my level is this?!?? I’ve played two games 😂 I play on the Xbox. Any help??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have seen this happen quite a few times before,have never heard how to fix it tho xD
Usually it fixes itself upon a restart of the game, it's purely a visual bug (or at least has been in the past), let me know if it's still there after a restart.