A nice nurse build

I don't played too much with it but I think it's pretty strong.

Killer: nurse

Perks I use: devour hope, monitor and abuse, bloodhound and thrill of the Hunt

Comments

  • why blood hound? I feel like most other perks for finding people like whispers or discordance would work better. Granted never really used bloodhound before but i feel like most other perks would work better

  • @brubli said:

    why blood hound? I feel like most other perks for finding people like whispers or discordance would work better. Granted never really used bloodhound before but i feel like most other perks would work better

    My guess is it's just a preference of them for tracking, since it makes blood glow like it's radioactive and makes it stick around for a long time.

    The one I'm more confused about is Thrill of the Hunt. I kind of understand it if you want to protect Devour, but a lot of the time I feel like if somebody knows where it is, you have to tunnel them out of existence so they can't break your totem or just pray to the Entity that you cant even make it over to them in time to stop them. I feel like one of the perks could be swapped out for something a little more useful. One example is, I believe Sloppy Butcher has synergy with Bloodhound because it makes them bleed more often, and slows down the rate at which they heal, which would keep them easier to track for longer.

  • @Huff

    I disagree with removing thrill of the hunt. it slows totems A LOT and not like nurse is some super slow m1 killer, if she knows a totem is being worked on she can at the very least get a hit even if they are just bating you to it. If you do get dev hope working, unless the survivors are really coordinated I doubt they could cleanse it. Might be just me but if i am putting devour hope in a build than it is my win condition and I wanna protect it.

  • @brubli said:

    @Huff

    I disagree with removing thrill of the hunt. it slows totems A LOT and not like nurse is some super slow m1 killer, if she knows a totem is being worked on she can at the very least get a hit even if they are just bating you to it. If you do get dev hope working, unless the survivors are really coordinated I doubt they could cleanse it. Might be just me but if i am putting devour hope in a build than it is my win condition and I wanna protect it.

    I see what you mean but at the same time, nobody runs Thrill of the Hunt without running another Hex perk, and I feel like Devour works best when you use its element of surprise. Thrill of the hunt kind of just announces "I'm protecting a totem!"

    It's not so much that they're bad together but those two things kind of work against each other. Either way, if somebody knows where your totem is because they see it at any point, especially if they're already searching for it, you're going to be given a tough choice if another survivor you're chasing runs away from the totem territory. Then you have to choose between capitalizing on the pressure you have by chasing, or cut your losses and go back to defend your totem. I know she's not exactly the least mobile killer, but she's not exactly at the same speed capabilities as Billy is or anything.

    I'm not saying you're incorrect or anything though. If protecting your totem is something that works out well for you, that's awesome and perfectly fine. Just from my experience survivors will just creep around the area and try to spread you thin if even one knows where your hex is. Especially if it's SWF, and they can relay that information to other team mates, God forbid the whole team. I personally just feel like it's too dedicating too much to protect the one perk, and at that point I'd just go run more hex perks. That's just me though.

  • @Huff yeah. I agree with everything you said, it is a matter of personal opinion to run thrill or not. Like you said it's way better if it can be a surprise, I just don't trust my totems to stay alive long enough

  • @USELESS said:

    I don't played too much with it but I think it's pretty strong.

    Killer: nurse

    Perks I use: devour hope, monitor and abuse, bloodhound and thrill of the Hunt

    Bloodhound is useless because the...

    I was thinking Beasts of Prey.

    Nevermind.