Why aren’t teachable perks showing up in my bloodweb anymore?

I’ve gotten all of Bill’s teachable perks from the shrine over time, and it showed up for most of my survivors. But I just bought Jane last week, and I’ve been spending BPs (around 2.5 million BPs) upgrading her so I can get all the perks for her. The problem is no more perks are showing up in her bloodweb as if I’ve gotten all of them when I haven’t (specifically Bill’s perks).


Also, I haven’t played Bill. I’ve just obtained all of his perks from the shrine over time. And when I go to Bill’s character, it shows that I haven’t unlocked any of his teachables even though they’ve shown up in other survivors bloodwebs (I have all of his perks for Claudette, Meg, etc.).


Is this because I bought Jane after I got his perks from the shrine? That’s the only thing I can think of.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Odd, because when I get Perks from the shrine and then check the associated character, it shows the perk as unlocked on them and they eventually show up in bloodwebs, when RNG feels kind.

    I'd post it in the bug forums.

  • submit a ticket and post in the bug forums to let them look at it. follow the post rules so you don't get asked for things and possibly get the post closed because you aren't providing the right information.

  • Are you playing on Console by any chance?

    Because before his character was introduced on console, his perks were readily available. However, when the character was introduced to the console version of the game, the perks became teachables linked to him and were therefore locked, until the character was either levelled up or the perks bought in the Shrine. (if you had bought BT on Claudette's bloodweb for example, the perk would remain on Claudette it wouldn't be removed, but it wouldn't show on any newer survivors after Bill was released).

  • This happened to me as well on Xbox. Had BT on only one surv, then Bill was added and his perks were relocked. Dunno if that was intentional or not.

  • @JPLongstreet it was intentional, prior to his release they were available in the regular pool of perks, once he was introduced on console, they became his teachable perks