What day do cosmetics release??
I thought it was Thursday for some reason. On DbD Leaks they have Meg and Zarina cosmetic to release as Friday. So is it Friday or Thursdays?
I thought it was Thursday for some reason. On DbD Leaks they have Meg and Zarina cosmetic to release as Friday. So is it Friday or Thursdays?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Friday
Thanks. It just seems odd... I remember a specific cosmetic that released March 19th this year and that day was a Thursday.
It seems like they’ve moved cosmetic releases from Wednesdays to Fridays
Okay, see I thought I was right lol. Oh well, can't wait to nab Megs outfit Friday!