While sometimes I can get unlucky and miss the nearest hook and go a bit further to another one and rarely I'll just miss a hook by a few seconds honestly this sounds very weak compared to other perks available. It could use a bit of interaction as it's basically just a passive.
While sometimes I can get unlucky and miss the nearest hook and go a bit further to another one and rarely I'll just miss a hook by a few seconds honestly this sounds very weak compared to other perks available. It could use a bit of interaction as it's basically just a passive.
I understand what you're saying, but the real main point of this perk was to increase the wiggle timer for survivors, because of the new buff to sabotaging, I think it would help in a lot of SWF scenarios. It's like lightborn, use it and get unlucky with no flashlights, or get lucky and counter every survivor in the game.
I understand what you're saying, but the real main point of this perk was to increase the wiggle timer for survivors, because of the new buff to sabotaging, I think it would help in a lot of SWF scenarios. It's like lightborn, use it and get unlucky with no flashlights, or get lucky and counter every survivor in the game.
I suppose so but remember that Agitation and Iron Grasp exist
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
While sometimes I can get unlucky and miss the nearest hook and go a bit further to another one and rarely I'll just miss a hook by a few seconds honestly this sounds very weak compared to other perks available. It could use a bit of interaction as it's basically just a passive.
I understand what you're saying, but the real main point of this perk was to increase the wiggle timer for survivors, because of the new buff to sabotaging, I think it would help in a lot of SWF scenarios. It's like lightborn, use it and get unlucky with no flashlights, or get lucky and counter every survivor in the game.
I suppose so but remember that Agitation and Iron Grasp exist