Will rift cosmetics return in the future
I just recently returned to the game and was really sad i missed the elephant clown skin so i was wondering if there is any chance for rift exclusive cosmetic to return in the future?
Tagged:
Trusted
I just recently returned to the game and was really sad i missed the elephant clown skin so i was wondering if there is any chance for rift exclusive cosmetic to return in the future?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rift cosmetics will appear on the store 6 months after their rift closes. However, some cosmetics will stay exclusive. but I assume they're talking about charms.
"Most rewards will be exclusively available via The Archives for a period of time and released into the Store at least 6 months after their Rift has ended" (emphasis mine) Source: https://deadbydaylight.com/en/news/welcome-to-the-archives
It is not 6 months later, it is at least 6 months later.
Oof, I must have overlooked that. Thanks for the confirmation. 👍