Did bubba get a shadow nerf? I can’t chainsaw through people and hit others any more

maybe it was changed sometime ago but I remember being able to hit something and then still being about to down both the hooked person and the unhooker also he’s very buggy

Comments

  • Idk, he seems broken. Yesterday every time a Bubba I was going against would chainsaw in a chase...the chainsaw audio wouldn't stop, even when he was not revving it at all and performing other actions. I do feel like he is currently buggy for some reason.

  • @LALYTHIA said:

    Idk, he seems broken. Yesterday every time a Bubba I was going against would chainsaw in a chase...the chainsaw audio wouldn't stop, even when he was not revving it at all and performing other actions. I do feel like he is currently buggy for some reason.

    I had that bug aswell very annoying

  • Bug, doubt they'd actually want to nerf him.

  • He's very bugged right now but he can still aoe every one down within his chainsaw range, so you might've hit something else and not noticed it