killer in match background music

it seems way too loud now i can barely hear the survivors even when injured because all i hear is drums in my ears or have they bugged survivors sounds again? would not be surprised

Comments

  • Sounds seem off to me also on killer. Hard to hear. Prolly have to wait another 8 months for the devs to figure out the spaghetti code to fix sounds again. I swear I wish they would just take 2-3 months and focus on nothing but bugs in this game.

  • Get use to! It's gonna be like that for awhile. Doesn't matter how much we pressure or tell the devs about how crucial sound is for killer and they seem not to care. My advice, teach yourself to become tone deaf to the music and or to focus your ears to listen to something else besides the music!

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Hello,

    I just played a match as Killer where I had the music which is playing when all Gens are finished during the whole game. I came into EGC the previous game as Killer and started the next game with the music. Was kinda annoying.

    Platform: PC, Steam

    Steps to reproduce: Playing a game as Killer followed by another Killer game

    How often does this occur: Just had it happening, dont know how frequent it is

    EDIT: Restarting the game AND playing a Survivor Match did not change that I have this music in my Killer games.

    It is the music which plays when all Gens are done. There was a Bug that it did not play, this got fixed and now there is a Bug that it plays constantly.

    Yeah, I also dont know what happened there...

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/150363/constant-all-gens-done-music-during-the-match

    It is the music which plays when all Gens are done. There was a Bug that it did not play, this got fixed and now there is a Bug that it plays constantly.

    Yeah, I also dont know what happened there...

    me right now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm8g9Dhe9gM

  • Played a pig game last night (Xbox) and heard some kinda backround music all time.

    I hope you aren't talking about that, should be a bug.