You can't delete your own posts - your best chance is to discuss it with one of the moderators. I can tag @MandyTalk in here to see if she can help you out.
There's no way for us to wipe the history of all your posts I am afraid. Unless you want to remove yourself from our forum permanently and then your whole account gets deleted, but this is a final step as you can't return to the forum then.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can't delete your own posts - your best chance is to discuss it with one of the moderators. I can tag @MandyTalk in here to see if she can help you out.
There's no way for us to wipe the history of all your posts I am afraid. Unless you want to remove yourself from our forum permanently and then your whole account gets deleted, but this is a final step as you can't return to the forum then.
@MandyTalk I would like to be removed of the forums if it means that all the posts are deleted.