Is it really rational that KYF doesn't get any bloodpoints while SWF gets full bloodpoints?

I'm not saying that KYF should get full bloodpoints; maybe 25% of a normal match would be rational. But at the same time, for similar reasons, I think it's ridiculous that SWF gets full bloodpoints for playing the game in a much easier mode. If SWF can get full bloodpoints, why can't KYF get any?

Comments

  • @Almo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1259616#Comment_1259616

    Good point, but I've played KYF with my friends offline as well, and we have fun. I just don't buy the line of logic that it's "a complete waste of time" to play unless you're unlocking things. :)

    @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1259616#Comment_1259616

    When I play KYF with friends either to help them learn stuff or just because we want to have fun with everyone at different ranks. I find it more fun than normal matches....at least until we get that one random person whos X friends friend and they try and be serious only to get dominated.

    Oh trust me, I get what both of you are saying on that front. Though I have zero friends & family who play DbD, we all do play Overwatch together nightly in a six-stack team. When we get tired of running normal matches, we migrate over to the workshop custom games where I have a lot of game settings saved that others made so I can relaunch them: Dead by Daylight Overwatch, McCree Hot Potato, Doomfist Sumo, CoD Zombies, et cetera.

    We have a blast. XP in custom games is minimal at best and has a daily limit that's reached after only a few matches, but we don't care. It's about the fun and chill hanging out. So, I completely understand no BP in KYF and just having fun. In modes like KYF or workshop, that's the idea anyway.

    Like I said in my original reply to Almo, I have no dog in the BP in KYF fight because in modes like that, the XP or BP was never the reason I played them.

1 2 ›