Have you DLed Reshade yet?
So with this ugly as sin forced FX AA debacle, not to let the devs off the hook but to help out fellow players blessed with the gift of sight in their time of need.
Have you tried Reshade?
Its not perfect but its a hell of a lot better then dealing with that blurry mess.
All you have to do is download it, select DBD and install (you get a few packages of shaders offered but the only one you care about is Lumasharpen.fx which I think is in there by default but otherise select a package that says it has that)
Then you just turn it on in the game.
Reshade is whitelisted by EAC so dont worry about a possible ban for using it, its just an overlay filter.
(Ok so EAC no longer shows the whitelisting for some reason, probably does not want to keep up with all the new versions of Reshade, but I can tell you that I and about 5 friends have been running this on since the 3.7.0 patch, playing every day and have not encountered any issues)
My personal settings for lumasharpen are:
but you can play around with it to see what fits you best.
Know what some stuff might look a bit odd (character pictures etc) because its like an overlay, it does not discriminate towards what it sharpens, but I think you can live with those looking a bit off in favor of the game not looking like a blurry mess.
Here are some screenshots of before and after the filter is active:
Before:
After:



Comments
Just a heads up - EAC have removed their Whitelist from their website and have never whitelisted all versions of ReShade, some versions were never supported by them. So as of right now I can't say for sure whether or not Reshade is on the whitelist.