I might've entered the contest wrong! Help?

Hello. I haven't exactly been on this site long enough to understand how things work here, so when I realized something, my heart skipped a few beats.


I realize that I might've entered the 2020 cosmetic contest wrong. I was extremely tired submitting it before I went to bed (it was the last day to submit), and the way I did it may have been wrong. When it said "description of the outfit" I don't know if it meant to describe what's on the photo (for example, connecting dots to killer/survivor's background story etc) or if it meant the actual description you'll see in game.


I'm a bit terrified because I'm unaware if this effects my submission in any way? If so, I'd like to change it if I filled it out wrong. I don't know what to do. I just want to have it filled out correctly!

Comments

  • I think you should not worry about it this much, I admire your passion but it wont be a big deal.

    If they really like what they see they will probably contact you about extra information

  • @zone_dymo said:

    I think you should not worry about it this much, I admire your passion but it wont be a big deal.

    If they really like what they see they will probably contact you about extra information

    I hope they do! I'm extremely passionate about what I plan on doing as a major in college once in it. I don't know how strict they are with it is all! ;A;