New Vaults.
Can we do something about this? The new fast vaults are great, but this is dumb imo.
Can we do something about this? The new fast vaults are great, but this is dumb imo.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would not call him the most intelligent, but calling him dumb is a bit rude.
oh wait, you mean....oh ermm ok nvm that first part, idk about hits like these, I have experienced them as well, its more as if you did not hit correctly and hit the window edge....but the hitbox should be large enough there that it is a hit, idk, lets just wait until they address that entire thing.
The spoke about it on a devstream, its just sad these devs dont do like a bi-weekly or so update on what they have been working on for those 2 weeks (though I have some suspicions as to why not that I cant utter)
I don't like these whats the point of having different vault speeds and timings if you cant get hit at any part of any of them