Can you buy chapters on PS4?
Can you get an entire chapter o PSN like on steam or its all separated?. I tried to look for it but all they have are the add-ons in the form is auric cells packs to separately purchase killers and survivors.
Can you get an entire chapter o PSN like on steam or its all separated?. I tried to look for it but all they have are the add-ons in the form is auric cells packs to separately purchase killers and survivors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not in the store though https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/product/UP3509-CUSA08444_00-DEADBYDAYLIGHT00
And I think David King is bugged since he's not even for sale
Yes, they are rated as DLCs.
here you go for example:
https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/product/UP3509-CUSA08444_00-CHAPTERGUAM00000
Ok found them. Thanks. Just weird that its not in add-ons section of the game.