Whats the longest you've spent waiting for a match?
For me its just now I've been waiting for 40 minutes and still havent gotten a game even though normally q times are fine. Ig its cause im playing at 6 am
For me its just now I've been waiting for 40 minutes and still havent gotten a game even though normally q times are fine. Ig its cause im playing at 6 am
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
52 minutes. we timed it.
It was three of my friends and we all placed bets on how long it would take lol. We didn’t wanna sit there and wait so we played something else and timed it.
20 mins tops for ps4, I'm originally on pc and it'snowhere over 10 mins