Was this here before?


Were these scratch marks always here,i don't remember? (Springwood btw)
Am i onto something who knows,these could just be finger knife marks on the wall from Freddy

Also that is very very similar to the marks found on the painting.
Who Knows?

Comments

  • No, they weren't.

  • DUN DUN DUUUUUN

  • Or maybe the Freddy just get bored and make those mark's by his sexy weapon

  • define "always" in this context. If you mean since the map first came out...I'm unsure, but I've seen them since before the clown was released. (my memory can be faulty, but I personally think people are grasping at the wrong clues here.)

    I hope the devs are going to go, "Yes, it was that shadow on that wall there" show picture, or "Sorry, but we were referring to this one object on a certain shelf in this one or two maps." Shows object

    And then everyone goes. "wait.....what.....but I thought that was there forever."

  • Pretty sure the ones near the stairs were that before. I always assumed it was because it's Freddy's map. I don't think the ones on the picture were though.
  • I went back to some pre Clown videos. The scratches are there (stairs at least). Someone on another thread did say they were randomly placed each time. My guess is just that we are only just noticing them.
  • Surely these are just Freddy's claw marks and nothing to do with the new killer?

  • Surely these are just Freddy's claw marks and nothing to do with the new killer?

  • @Rex_Huin said:
    Surely these are just Freddy's claw marks and nothing to do with the new killer?

    That's what I thought too

  • @SirSenorSerbian said:

    Were these scratch marks always here,i don't remember? (Springwood btw)
    Am i onto something who knows,these could just be finger knife marks on the wall from Freddy

    Also that is very very similar to the marks found on the painting.
    Who Knows?

    The marks in the basement where there before, yes

  • I’m not very attentive so I wouldn’t even know even if I had seen them before awhile back LOL.