Spontaneous EAC error
Platform: PC (Steam)
Issue: EAC Error Code 4 Mid-match
So I've been playing the game for a few hours now and I was grinding the survivor tome challenges when during a match, easy anti-cheat decided to go haywire. It said my game files had been modified which I haven't changed nor have I had this error in well over a year. Attached is an image of the error popping up during the match. I was playing normally against a trapper and I just got hooked for the first time. Suddenly I get this popup on my screen and the match is still going in the background. I click OK after taking this screenshot and the game closes itself while I was in-game. This error just happened after the 3.7.1 update was released. I'm not sure whether I should verify my files considering that nothing happened prior to this for a very long time and considering there have been a number of suspicious file activity going on between games.
- St0rm
Comments
As I forget to upload the picture. My apologies.