Killer matchmaking [PS4]
Hey guys. I've been playing dbd for like 2-3 months, everything was just fine. Game was fun and opponents were strong enough for me to improve as a killer. But after 15rank it became absolute shitstorm. 9 out of 10 games i play vs 3-4 ranks, even 1. When i'm lucky enough i get 8 (mine rank was 13-14). I can't do anything in these games, all i get is bodyblocking, flashlights 24/7 and trolling =/ The only way to score a kill for me is to camp hooks like a total noob. Is this ok? Is this how mm works in this game? I'd really love to keep playing but this mm makes almost all of my games absolutely unbearable.

Comments
My best guess is that they're in a party together, but why they got matched up with you is... questionable. Seems to happen a lot though, because I also play in a party with my high ranked friends and we got a killer the other night that was 19. At the end I was like omg... you poor soul.