Remove the Rotation Animation
Hi there! I think we should get rid of the rotation animation that happens when first loading into a map. I don't know about anyone else, but I tend to lag when loading into a game. Sometimes I come in a good few moments after everyone else in my party, and while they're already moving around, I'm locked into the rotation animation. It's gotten me found by killers more than once. My problems aside, I just don't see any use for it.
Comments
Just need a better pc/internet because seemingly you are running on very low end tech. Or just play on low because for some reason people think the better the graphics the better they will do at the game.
I already play on low! I'm not a graphics snob xD I know my computer isn't the best but it'd still be nice not to be locked into the rotation animation.
Still better than not being able to play the game at all though, just upgrade some parts. im on an 8-9 year old computer with 1 recent part and everything else as it came. Shouldn't be too hard to get some parts.
I don't know how to do computer things, I'm a gay. LOL. No like I'm super happy my computer can run the game but I honestly just don't see what the point of the rotation animation is. Would my personal experience be better without it? For sure. But me aside I just don't... get it, other than the aesthetic. And I can appreciate a good aesthetic, but...
The rotation animation just happens after you load in. Theoretically you load so long the game gives up on you to the point where all 4 other plays load in and have time to play the game before your system decides if it wants to load in or not. It's not the animation and also the animation is a nice thing to have as the game starts as it tells you the map and shows a little around you to get your bearings.
Why don't you just marry the rotation animation then