PC- Legion Vault Bug on Haddonfield
Legion now gets stuck on a window in Haddonfield while vaulting in Frenzy.
- Go to the basement building in Haddonfield
- Activate Frenzy
- Try to vault the window above the stairs
Clear Video Showing the Issue. This was on the new Patch 3.7.1 that came out this morning
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Same with The Game and the saloon map that was released with deathslinger.
Got a video of the same bug in Crotus Penn Asylum. I spent a full Frenzy trying and failing to go through the window, but can go through without incident once Frenzy ends.
There is another house in the same map that has this issue that i reported on. Lets hope all of them gets fixed
Yep, same on the Dead Dawn Saloon. Like Legion wasn't already pofs
Every map has at least one spot where our frenzy boy cant vault
Is this fixed in 4.0.0? I wanna know before I force myself to play legion again.