Small bug with Overcharge.
So I encountered a bug with Overcharge, basically I was trying to save a gen and overcharge popped BUT I wasn't touching the gen when it showed up, thus I couldn't drop a pallet because of this!
So I encountered a bug with Overcharge, basically I was trying to save a gen and overcharge popped BUT I wasn't touching the gen when it showed up, thus I couldn't drop a pallet because of this!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Overcharge skillcheck will follow you if you just touch a gen and run away, you cant cancel the skillcheck it just happens.
They should probably fix this cause I couldn't drop a pallet and thought ######### this game
Personally I think its a neat thing against people who tap the gen during a chase or when theyre heading for a survivor, chances are if the killer is in another chase they wont be going back to that gen to kick it again knowing they have already kicked it, so the Overcharge makes sure it stays regressing if someone misses the skillcheck, which is neat. If you manage to hit it, then it will continue as normal and the skillcheck isnt too difficult to hit once you get better at hitting your greats etc. so the perk can quickly become useless on higher ranks.
This has been here forever tho D:
It should just cause the explosion by default if you let go and run away, just like any other skillcheck.