If you could choose 2 winners from the cosmetic contest, who would you pick?

Now that the contest has been closed and the winners are currently being decided, it might be fun to share who you want to win. (Also my game's updating so I'm bored af).

I'll go first. My picks to win are Peace Dreamer Kate by Mounashine and Never Stop Slashing Legion (Frank) by Amacky.

When I first saw the Kate skin, I immediately fell in love. It's so bright, lively and detailed. Imo it fits Kate's character completely.

The Legion skin is flat out awesome. The expressive mask is such a good idea and I wonder if the devs could make a mask like that work.

Comments

  • @rottmeister said:

    Now that the contest has been closed and the winners are currently being decided, it might be fun to share who you want to win. (Also my game's updating so I'm bored af).

    I'll go first. My picks to win are Peace Dreamer Kate by Mounashine and Never Stop Slashing Legion (Frank) by Amacky.

    When I first saw the Kate skin, I immediately fell in love. It's so bright, lively and detailed. Imo it fits Kate's character completely.

    The Legion skin is flat out awesome. The expressive mask is such a good idea and I wonder if the devs could make a mask like that work.

    Where can we see the entries?

  • Myself twice




    Ok actually, to me there is one clear winner which is Never stop Slashing. There have been many other amazing ones that I simply can't choose between.

  • So you go to the home page of the forums and scroll down until you see this:

    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--1305933338.jpeg

    Nearly 40 pages worth of entries

  • There was an amazing Plague skin by BossRAGE and probably this Julie skin. Wanted to show the design since I couldn't find the it there now. Followed closely behind them is the never stop slashing Legion.

    Screenshot_20200505-164913_Gallery.jpg

    Survivor I'd definitely say the pyjama feng (I think it's by LivOnNeptune). Then also ikita_shitai with the Street Style Meg cosmetic (it reminds me a lot of the old numa numa resident evil parody). I didn't want feng to win 2 years in a row but personally her pyjama cosmetic was the best to me.

  • I actually only have a single one that I REALLY want.

    That Never Stop Slashing! skin for Legion is god tier and deserves the win.